Rabu, 29 April 2009

~To You All~

ust as usual,
when i turn around that corner,
I merge into the sea of people
and melt away into nothing.

I lose myself completely,
and can find no words to say.
Yet, one thing, your voice
still remains, still remains.

Everything about you, your smile, your anger…
keeps me walking forward.
If i just look up, where the clouds start to break…
I think you know what i mean.

Having lived ambiguosly
My heart is immature, but…
That’s okay, look! Outside
An important person awaits.
If you lost your way
I would probably become your guide
I had a way to make sure
You’d have to trust yourself from now on
Don’t be afraid
Light is set free and collects in the sky
You can grasp the situation
And the path I walk
It’ll probably shine more
Anywhere
I reach for your hair, your voice, your mouth, your fingertips

Even just now is good.

2 komentar:


Powered by pujangga kasih